8:00am End Time:
11:00am College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd. Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2000, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Explore where education, industry and careers connect.
Friday, Oct. 7
8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
On campus at College of DuPage and broadcast live via video stream
Keynote: Todd Thibodeaux, President and Chief Executive Officer, CompTIA
Come network and meet the next generation of technology leaders!
Todd Thibodeaux, President and CEO of CompTIA speaks about the importance of soft skills, the IT skills gap, IT workforce placement as a national challenge, and the importance of finding the right education. Join fellow colleagues in a discussion that addresses how our technology workforce must not only keep up, but also prepare for the future.
Topics will include:
· Can we leverage our workforce and keep them as a competitive advantage?
· Are businesses attracting and retaining key tech talent?
· What are the upcoming skills and certifications?
· Is there really an IT skills shortage, so where are the employment opportunities?
· Where are the new technology trends leading us?
· How should we be educating our future technology leaders?
Who should attend? Technology Leaders, Managers, Administrators, Recruiters and Students
Technology area: Systems, Network, Help Desk, Security, Internetworking, Technical Certifications
8 a.m. - Networking and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Keynote Speaker: Todd Thibodeaux, President and Chief Executive Officer, CompTIA
9:30 a.m. - Forward Thinking Expert Panel
10:30 a.m. - Questions and Answers
Note: If you plan on attending in-person, please refer to this map. It is recommended that participants park in the Fawell C lot.
More info and registration.