If you are a venture capitalist, corporate technology executive, or government agency partner, we invite you to join us for this exceptional opportunity to hear from the University's leading innovators and entrepreneurs. This year's event will feature 18 faculty and numerous start-ups discussing breakthroughs in human health, robotics, computer vision, networked systems and security. And new to this year's event is a poster session featuring some of the University's most exciting student-led startups.
It's been another banner year for Illinois innovators! Here are a few of the recent achievements from faculty and startups that have presented at our prior showcases:
- REVOLUTION Medicines launched with a $45 million investment from Third Rock Ventures, and the core technology was featured on the cover of Science.
- Vanquish Oncology's lead oncology candidate is in Phase 1 clinical trials in humans.
- Diagnostic Photonics was named one of Chicago's hot start-ups by Crain's Chicago Business.
- Voxel8 introduced the world's first 3D eletronics printer and was named "one of 9 best ideas from CES 2015" by Fast Company and "one of the 50 smartest companies of 2015" by MIT Technology Review.
- Personify's video immersion technology is featured in Intel's latest ad and in the Wall Street Journal.
- A Brooking's Institute study of venture capital deal flows finds that Champaign-Urbana is among the top in the nation for annual venture capital first fundings on a per-capita basis, with 3.2 the national average.
Join us in Champaign on October 8, 2015 to get a preview of our next great innovations. Register here
Please note: to cover our costs, there is a $100 registration fee ($25 for current University of Illinois students, staff & faculty).
With Thanks to Our Sponsors:
Singleton Law Firm, P.C.